Converged Communications with Xen IPK
Enjoy freedom of choice with investment protection
The Xen IPK gives you choice: deploy traditional telephony, VoIP, or any combination, all from one system! You have the freedom to adopt Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) when and where you need it, so today's technology investment is protected tomorrow. Offering extraordinary flexibility, growth capabilities plus system features that make business easier and more effective, the Xen IPK systems respond to the changing needs of business. And as with all NEC technology, the Xen IPK has been designed with NEC's migration strategy in mind - so the new features available on the Xen IPK system can also be deployed to existing Xen Master systems. (Note: does not apply to Axis).
• The Xen IPK Business Telephone System lets you choose the features you need to suit your business needs.
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)- Now you can use your computer as your phone and link these two platforms for improved business efficiency. CTI integrates telephone features into your computer.
• Automatic Carrier Routing (ACR)- Allows calls to be routed via your preferred carrier to minimise telephony charges.
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD/MIS)- ACD provides efficient distribution of incoming calls to your agents. Monitor call centre operation and efficiency using the detailed Management Information Service (MIS) facility. (The ACD Plus will provide even greater functionality and flexibility, and will be available in late 2003).
• ISDN-BRI, ISDN-PRI - Delivering improved call clarity and access to many enhanced communications functions.
• PHS - Personal Handyphone System (digital cordless technology)- Roam throughout your business without restriction. Like having a mobile telephone network in your office, without the expensive network call charges.
• Telephony over Internet Protocol (ToIP) - Offers the possibility to provide lower operating costs, greater flexibility as well as enhanced services. The convergence of voice and data networks is changing the way that organisations communicate.*
• Integrated Digital Voicemail (Xen Mail and Xen Mail Lite) - Missed calls and uncollected messages become a thing of the past, enabling your business processes to improve and with it your productivity and level of customer service.
• Modem for Remote Programming- Providing for faster and more efficient system updating and upkeep.
• Networking -Integrating your data and telephony networks to realise cost savings.