Panasonic's Hybrid IP-PBX system is a powerful tool to support business in today's converged networking age. The systems merge PBX functions and reliability with IP technology.
This high performing business communication solution provides advanced telephone and messaging solutions, efficient and flexible communications, DECT cordless telephony, IP networking capability, Voice-Over-IP and Plug-n-Play integration with your PC using USB connection.
Cost cutting performance
• Using a VoIP gateway to network multiple offices using Hybrid IP PBX systems.
• QSIG for building company wide voice networks.
• Least Cost Routing saves money by choosing the most inexpensive calling route.
• DECT wireless solution allows you to answer calls whilst moving around the workplace so you never miss a business opportunity and reduce the cost of returning missed calls.
An Affordable System that Improves Efficiency
• With its intelligent call-handling functions, the Panasonic Hybrid-IP PBX system can serve as the core of an efficient small contact centre for outstanding customer service. The system can automatically distribute incoming calls as desired.
• Calls can be queued while your team is busy on the telephone; pre-recorded messages can be played to reassure callers while they wait for their call to be answered. If there is no reply, or if the phones are busy, music or pre-recorded promotional messages can be played on hold. Also, you can assign a backup extension as an overflow destination for calls not answered within a specified period of time.
• The system provides a variety of call distribution patterns. Effective use of the different patterns - Uniform Call Distribution (UCD), Priority Hunting and Simultaneous Ring - can help you manage calls more efficiently.
Integration with the computer
• 1st Party and 3rd Party Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) supported.
• 1st Party CTI - PC Phone integrates an individuals Microsoft Outlook database with the phone system, whist PC Console allows an operator to manage calls more professionally and effectively.
• A range of 3rd party CTI solutions are available such as Soft Phone applications, Operator Console software, as well as Call Centre Manager and Call Centre Agent Software.