Access Control systems
Total Communications specialise in providing and maintaining Access Control Systems for aged care.
Access control plays a vital part in securing any aged care facility, giving you total control over who goes where and when and /or controls access to certain areas. The best solution for you will be dependent on your exact requirements but can include proximity readers, key pads, swipe card readers, Biometric readers (finger print recognition) and wireless systems.
Our systems can be integrated with other technologies such as a “Wandering patient system” to automatically restrict the movement of residents to a controlled zone within the facility. These types of automation can greatly reduce the load on carers freeing them up for more important tasks.
Access Control benefits using Inner Range Products
Total Communications recommends systems from Inner Range. The Concept 4000 and new Integriti systems are leaders in the access control market.
Inner Range Access Control systems are a flexible and scalable solution offering you a perfect fit for your facility regardless of its size and risk. Our systems offer you peace of mind knowing that as your facility changes or expands, the Inner Range system has the flexibility to change with you.
Inner Range Access Control solutions offer extensive capabilities as you would expect from a state-of-the art enterprise level access control system. Access control requirements come in all shapes and sizes with many levels of risk and organisations may consist of just one site or maybe many sites distributed across the city, across the county or across the globe.
- Manage your system from one or many locations
- Manage your employee’s access across all your locations
- Easily assign or suspend access cards or fobs for your employees
- Temporarily elevate or reduce access privileges and times
- Manage access for doors, elevators, car parks and vehicles
- Assign high security dual user access or anti pass back policies
- Receive and escalate alarms for access security violations
- Use the event log to verify and report on all access events and violations
- Manage and enforce site risk and; OH&S policies
- Manage emergencies with site lockdowns and alert communications
Would you like to speak to a specialist in Access Control Solution? Complete the Contact us form and our Security Solution Consultants will call you within 24 hours or Call Us Now.